Assistant Paralegal Compliance (m/f/d)
We are looking for
We are seeking a full-time Assistant Paralegal Compliance (m/f/d) for our client, an international industrial company.
- long-term employment with a renowned customer company with good chances of being taken on by the company
- good accessibility to the customer's company, also by public transport
- personal and cooperative support from our branch office
- advice on other vacancies and career opportunities if desired
- up to 30 days vacation
- flexible structuring options regarding your time account
- uncomplicated transmission of your monthly working hours
- recommendation bonus - employees recruit employees (150 Euro per successful recommendation)
- exclusive employee discounts at many retailers (e.g. Zalando, IKEA, HelloFresh! - changing providers)
- free parking spaces
- subsidized employee canteen and gym within the client company
- Christmas and vacation bonus, capital-forming benefits and a company pension plan
- In your new role you are assisting the Paralegal Compliance department.
- You support within internal projects and organize and coordinate correspondences and meetings with internal and external partners.
- You are responsible for the reportings in the area Human Pharma Management.
- You design and delivery compliance trainings.
- You draft and review legal SOP documents.
- Design and implementation of paralegal compliance tools
- completed commercial training
- In-depth compliance knowledge
- Project experience
- good Microsoft Office skills
- fluent English skills
- Time limit: Employment initially limited until 31st of March 2024 (option for takeover or extension is given)
- Location: Mainz-Bingen County
- Availability: immediately
- Option to take over: yes
- Type of contract: unlimited
- Type of employment: Employee leasing
- Working hours: full-time (37,5 h/week)
- remuneration: 3.809€ gross/month plus variable, performance-related bonus